The Model 522 is a dynamic base station microphone designed especially for radio communications, paging, and dispatching systems. Its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern suppresses unwanted background noise.
A dual-impedance mic that suppresses unwanted background noise and reduces feedback in public address paging applications.
* Dual impedance(19 to 300 ohms or High)
* lmpedance change switch for convenient change-over
* Finger-tip control bar (locking or non-locking action) to actuate microphone circuit and an external relay or control circuit
* Long-life switch to satisfy rigorous requirements of communications and paging systems
* Sturdy, high impact ARMO-DUR base and microphone case
* Adjustable microphone height
* Dependability -- under all operating conditions
* Conversion kit available for Monitor/Transmit switching
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure 522 Dynamic Base Station Microphone Reviews