The UNlDYNE III Model 545SD is a dual-impedance, uni-directional, dynamic microphone. Shipped connected for low-impedance operation, it features a silent magnetic reed on/off switch.
The 545SD is a favorite for instrument pickup and recording, and can be used on lecterns for public address systems such as those used in political conventions and legislatures, convention halls, hotels, public auditoriums, stadiums, schools, and churches.
* Exceptionally uniform cardioid pattern minimizes feedback in PA applications
* Selectable dual-impedance operation
* Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock-on option
* Low Impedance version available for use as a lectern microphone (includes A25D adapter), or as handheld microphone
* Cardioid dynamic
* Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz.
Shure 545SD LC Dual Impedance Uni-Directional Mic Reviews