The 55SH Series II has a low-impedance balanced output designed for connection to microphone inputs rated at 75 to 300 ohms. The microphone features a cartridge shock mount to reduce stand noise, an On/Off switch, and an attached, self-tensioning, 5/8"-27 thread swivel mount.
This microphone is ideal for public address or theater-stage sound systems, as well as for broadcasting, recording, and other sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desirable.
* Classic appearance, modern performance
* Frequency response tailored for speech, vocals and instrumental music
* Cardioid directional pattern for optimum performance in adverse acoustic environments
* Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes stand-transmitted noise, ensures quiet operation
* Rugged die cast case and mechanical design for reliability under rigorous conditions
* Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
|SKU||55SH SERIES II|