The BETA53 is a fully adjustable omnidirectional condenser headworn vocal microphone, designed for applications where unconspicuous appearance and incredible sound quality are required. Its lightweight, adjustable, modular headband, flexible wireframe and soft earpieces provide a comfortable fit while still allowing the Beta 53 to be positioned as close to the left or right corner of the mouth as possible, assuring maximum voice pickup.
The Beta 53 microphone features an extended frequency response and high SPL handling ability. It is uniquely designed to provide the sound quality and performance consistency required for environments such as professional theater, event production, trade shows and seminars.
The Beta 53 now features improved RF immunity against cellular and RF devices.
• Comfortable, latex-free earforms that hide behind the ears
• Thin, non-reflective wireframe that is easily hidden underneath hair
• Ultra-thin detachable microphone boom mount for right or left positioning
• Interchangeable frequency response caps (mild or high, two pieces each)
• Two foam windscreens included
• Clothing clip for securing cable
• Corrosion resistant
• Easy to clean
• Durable carrying case for protective storage
• Includes In-Line Preamplifier
• Type: Condenser (electret bias)
• Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
• Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
• Phantom power required?: Phantom power; 11 to 52 Vdc positive on pins 2 and 3, return on pin 1 (ground)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure BETA53 Omnidirectional Condenser Headset Wired Microphone Reviews