• The Beta 98 H/C and WB98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
• The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
• Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
• The Beta98H/C features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
• The WB98H/C features a 1.6 m (5.3ft) high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters
• Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
• Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
• Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
• Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability
• Interchangeable replacement cartridges: RPM108 Cardioid and RPM110 Supercardioid
• Type: Condenser (electret bias)
• Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
• Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)