• Wide range audio frequency response
• Up to 90 dB gain.
• Low noise, hum and distortion.
• Protected against damage from input overload and shorted outputs; protected against RFI and mechanically protected against incorrect battery insertion.
• Transformer-coupled XLR input connector is
switchable to low-impedance microphone or line
• Phantom power for condenser microphones
available at input.
• Six isolated, transformer-coupled XLR outputs
are switchable to low-impedance balanced microphone or 600-ohm balanced line level.
• Noiseless and automatic switch over to and from battery power.
• Rugged and durable construction
• Compact and lightweight for field use and transportation.
• Reliable operation over wide temperature and
• Rack-mountable with accessory rack mount kit noise.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|