• Overall headphone balance control.
• Overall stereo/mono switch for headphones.
• LED power indicator.
• Powered by easily obtainable 9 volt alkaline battery or by external 12 to 24 Vdc power supply (such as Shure Model PS20 or PS20E).
• 1/4-inch and 3.5 mm stereo headphone jacks.
• Effectively shielded for low susceptibility to radio-frequency interference (RFI).
• Exceptionally wide frequency response and dynamic range.
• High-impedance bridging inputs do not load signal sources.
• Capable of mixing mono and stereo inputs in headphone outputs.
• Complete user control of headphone volume.
• Loop through 1/4-inch stereo phone jacks (can be internally switched to become separate left and right inputs).
• 30 dB pad for stereo line input to accommodate a wide range of line level
• Balanced loop through XLR connectors switchable from mic to line level.
• Separate XLR volume control on pull-out control knob.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|