New: Ability to link with the Shure FP24 mixer using the A33LK accessory cable to create a highly portable 5 x 2 audio production system.
• Exceptionally quiet design, suitable for use with DATand other digital formats.
• Extended frequency response of 20 Hz 20 kHz.
• Dynamic range greater than 100 dB.
• Transformer balanced inputs and outputs for superior rejection of RFI and electromagnetic hum.
• Three selectable mic/line inputs.
• Two selectable mic/line outputs.
• Wide range input gain controls handle hot signal levels without attenuators.
• 48 V phantom, 12 V phantom, and 12 V T (A-B) microphonepower.
• Pop-up pan pots.
• Link switch gangs inputs 2 and 3 to control a stereo microphone.
• Switchable low-cut filters on each input.
• Bi-color LED signal presence and peak indicator for each input.
• Professional VU meters with selectable timed or toggled back lighting.
• Dual clutched Master gain control for simultaneous or separate adjustment of output levels.
• Precision, conductive plastic, sealed rotary input potentiometers.
• Bi-color LED limiter and peak indicator for each output.
• Two linkable output peak limiters with adjustable thresholds and release times
• Slate microphone and slate tone with electable functions
• Isolated two-way talk-back using Monitor In and modified
• Slate Mic/Tape Out jack
• High tolerance 3.5 mm jacks for stereo Tape
• Mix bus jack and cable to link FP33 or FP32A mixers.
• Headphone monitor mode switch to select L, L+R (Mono), R, or Stereo.
• Internal headphone level adjustments to balance post master audio levels and Monitor In levels at the headphone output.
• Selectable M/S decoding circuit for headphone monitor.
• Mixer/Monitor In switch (locking and momentary).
• Internal Monitor defeat switch for split-feed headphone operation.
• Headphone volume control.
• 1/4 in. and 3.5 mm jacks for stereo headphone outputs.
• Customized operation via internal DIP switches, trim pots, slide switches, and optional jumpers.
• Regulated voltage rails (15 Vdc) provide exceptional headroom.
• Bi-color power On/Off LED.
• Battery check switch and low battery warning LED.
• Non-polarized external power jack.
• External power operating range of 12 to 30 Vdc.
• Soft-touch, color coded control knobs with raised position indicators.
• Metal XLR input and output connectors.
• Rugged, plated metal chassis.
• Operates for 8 hours on two 9 V alkaline batteries.
• Includes carrying case, shoulder strap, and mix bus cable.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|