Includes WL93 lavalier microphone, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, GLXD4 receiver, rechargeable battery, power supply, USB cable, carrying case, and user guide.
The WL93 Series Subminiature Lavalier Microphone provides full, clear sound.
Provides up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
• Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
• Indoor Operating range: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
• Outdoor Operating range: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
• Rugged and reliable Shure construction
• Legendary Shure microphones options featuring an integrated microphone capsule design
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band)
• Revolutionary intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open group and channel frequencies
• Bi-directional communication link automatically enables the transmitter to follow any frequency change on the receiver
• Continuous interference monitoring automatically and seamlessly switches to backup frequencies if needed, without performance interruption
Custom Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries replace up to 2,500 alkaline batteries and deliver:
• Up to 10,000 hours of use per battery
• Up to 16 hours of continuous use
• 3-Hour charge = up to 16 hours use
• 1-Hour charge = up to 6 hours use
• 30-Minute charge = up to 3 hours use
• 15-Minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
Multiple Convenient Battery-charging Methods
Charge a battery:
• In the integrated charge port of GLXD4 while the system is in use
• In the USB Battery Dock Charger (available separately)
• While it is in the transmitter using the USB charge cable (included), SBC-USB USB Wall Charger (available separately), or SBC-CAR Car Charger (available separately)