Includes GLXD4 receiver, GLXD1 bodypack receiver, BETA98H/C instrument microphone, rechargeable battery, power supply, USB cable, carrying case, and user guide.
The BETA 98H/C Instrument Microphone is a versatile solution for brass or percussion instruments. No external mounting hardware required.
Provides up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
• Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
• Indoor Operating range: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
• Outdoor Operating range: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
• Rugged and reliable Shure construction
• Legendary Shure microphones options featuring an integrated microphone capsule design
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band)
• Revolutionary intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open group and channel frequencies
• Bi-directional communication link automatically enables the transmitter to follow any frequency change on the receiver
• Continuous interference monitoring automatically and seamlessly switches to backup frequencies if needed, without performance interruption
Custom Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries replace up to 2,500 alkaline batteries and deliver:
• Up to 10,000 hours of use per battery
• Up to 16 hours of continuous use
• 3-Hour charge = up to 16 hours use
• 1-Hour charge = up to 6 hours use
• 30-Minute charge = up to 3 hours use
• 15-Minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
Multiple Convenient Battery-charging Methods
Charge a battery:
• In the integrated charge port of GLXD4 while the system is in use
• In the USB Battery Dock Charger (available separately)
• While it is in the transmitter using the USB charge cable (included), SBC-USB USB Wall Charger (available separately), or SBC-CAR Car Charger (available separately)