The Shure KSM32 is a side-address, cardioid condenser microphone for highly critical studio recording and live sound productions.
* Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range.
* Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response.
* Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar diaphragm for excellent transient response
* 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
* Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
* Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
* Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
* Extended frequency response
* Very low self-noise
* Exceptional low-frequency reproduction
* High output level
* High input SPL capability
* No cross-over distortion
* Extremely uniform polar response
* Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|