Widely used in installed sound and live music situations, LX Wireless systems deliver top-notch performance and VHF reliability at a moderate price. They enable users to configure a wireless system, with a wide array of professional handheld, lavalier, instrument and headworn microphone options as well as single-antenna or diversity receivers
• WL183 Lavalier Mic.
• LX1 Bodypack Transmitter.
• LX3 Single-Antenna Receiver.
WL183 Lavalier Mic:
(Omnidirectional): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications. Low handling noise. Pickup angle is 360 degrees.
LX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack LX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance.
• 18-20 hour battery life .
• Three-segment, LED power/battery fuel gauge.
• Adjustable audio gain control .
• Guitar system compatibility.
• 4-pin mini connector.
• 9V battery included.
LX4 Diversity Receiver:
The Shure LX4 receiver offers our exclusive Shure MARCAD Circuitry. MARCAD (MAximum Ratio Combining Audio Diversity) circuitry constantly monitors signals from both receiver sections and combines them to create a single output signal. The result is improved reception and exceptional freedom from dropouts.
• Five-segment, audio-level meter.
• Five-segment, RF-level meters for A and B antennas.
• Noise-sensing squelch control.
• Mic/line level switch.
• XLR and 1/4" outputs with level control.
• PS40, PS40E, PS40J or PS40UK in-line power supply with locking DC connector.
• All metal chassis.
• Space-saving, 1/2 rack design.
• Single and dual rack mounting hardware included.
|SKU||LX13- WL183 AB|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure LX13 Wireless Lavalier Mic System, Wl183 Ab Reviews