• WB98H/C Clip-On Instrument Mic.
• LX1 Bodypack Transmitter.
• LX4 Diversity Receiver.
WB98H/C Clip-On Instrument Mic:
The Shure Beta 98H/C (also available as the WB98H/C for use with wireless systems) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument "key noise" and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
The microphone is supplied with a snap-on windscreen, a storage bag, a gooseneck angle brace, and a cable management device. The preamplifier is attached to the microphone via a 10-foot high-flex cable and requires 11-52 Vdc phantom power.
• 1.6m (5.3ft) high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters.
• Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction.
• Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility.
• Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint, and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning.
• Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability.
LX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack LX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance.
• 18-20 hour battery life.
• Three-segment, LED power/battery fuel gauge.
• Adjustable audio gain control.
• Guitar system compatibility.
• 4-pin mini connector.
• 9V battery included.
LX4 Diversity Receiver:
The Shure LX4 receiver offers our exclusive Shure MARCAD Circuitry. MARCAD (MAximum Ratio Combining Audio Diversity) circuitry constantly monitors signals from both receiver sections and combines them to create a single output signal. The result is improved reception and exceptional freedom from dropouts.
• Five-segment, audio-level meter.
• Five-segment, RF-level meters for A and B antennas.
• Noise-sensing squelch control.
• Mic/line level switch .
• PS40, PS40E, PS40J or PS40UK in-line power supply with locking DC connector .
• All metal chassis.
• Space-saving, 1/2 rack design.
• Single and dual rack mounting hardware included.
|SKU||LX14- WB98H/C AA|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|