Widely used in installed sound and live music situations, LX Wireless systems deliver top-notch performance and VHF reliability at a moderate price. They enable users to configure a wireless system, with a wide array of professional handheld, lavalier, instrument and headworn microphone options as well as single-antenna or diversity receivers.
• WH20TQG Headset Mic.
• LX1 Bodypack Transmitter.
• LX4 Diversity Receiver.
WH20TQG Headset Mic:
The Shure Model WH20 is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances. The WH20 is suitable for any voice communications application where comfort and reliability are required.
The WH20 has a cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern. This provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources, such as air-conditioning, musical instruments and loudspeakers. A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency rolloff to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid microphones during close-talk operation.
An integrated elastic CROAKIES headband secures the headset comfortably. The headband, wireframe,and gooseneck are adjustable to accommodate any head size or shape. The WH20 is supplied with a foam windscreen and clothing clip.
• Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit.
• Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage.
• Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation.
• Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones.
• High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion.
• Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes.
• Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
LX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack LX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance.
• 18-20 hour battery life.
• Three-segment, LED power/battery fuel gauge.
• Adjustable audio gain control.
• Guitar system compatibility.
• 4-pin mini connector.
• 9V battery included.
LX4 Diversity Receiver:
The Shure LX4 receiver offers our exclusive Shure MARCAD Circuitry. MARCAD (MAximum Ratio Combining Audio Diversity) circuitry constantly monitors signals from both receiver sections and combines them to create a single output signal. The result is improved reception and exceptional freedom from dropouts.
• Five-segment, audio-level meter.
• Five-segment, RF-level meters for A and B antennas.
• Noise-sensing squelch control.
• Mic/line level switch .
• PS40, PS40E, PS40J or PS40UK in-line power supply with locking DC connector .
• All metal chassis.
• Space-saving, 1/2 rack design.
• Single and dual rack mounting hardware included.
|SKU||LX14- WH20TQG AD|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure LX14 Wireless Headworn Mic System, Wh20tqg Ad Reviews