Widely used in installed sound and live music situations, LX Wireless systems deliver top-notch performance and VHF reliability at a moderate price. They enable users to configure a wireless system, with a wide array of professional handheld, lavalier, instrument and headworn microphone options as well as single-antenna or diversity receivers.
• WL51 Lavalier Mic.
• LX1 Bodypack Transmitter.
• LX4 Diversity Receiver.
Shure's new WL51 lavalier microphone series sets a new standard for miniature microphones. Visually unobtrusive, the WL51s provide uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility in sound reinforcement applications such as television broadcasting and stage performances. Despite its small size, the microphone's condenser element provides full, clear and natural reproduction of speech. Designed for applications that require minimal visibility without compromising sound quality, these microphones are available individually, as well as with the Shure UHF, UC, SC and LX Wireless Systems.
• Subminiature size. (5.8 mm diameter x 11 mm height)
• Electret condenser cartridge.
• Unidirectional pattern .
• Two termination options: 4-pin mini connector (fits directly into Shure wireless transmitters), or unterminated. (bare wire)
High Boost equalization caps included for optimal clarity and response.
• Provides a 10 dB boost centered at 12 kHz .
• Used in applications that require a chest-worn microphone.
• Black and white models available.
• All models include magnet mount, lapel clip, dual tie clip, pin mount, and two foam windscreens and carry case.
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz.
• Low visibility with a variety of options for mounting.
• Low handling noise.
• Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability.
LX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack LX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance.
• 18-20 hour battery life.
• Three-segment, LED power/battery fuel gauge.
• Adjustable audio gain control.
• Guitar system compatibility.
• 4-pin mini connector.
• 9V battery included.
LX4 Diversity Receiver:
The Shure LX4 receiver offers our exclusive Shure MARCAD Circuitry. MARCAD (MAximum Ratio Combining Audio Diversity) circuitry constantly monitors signals from both receiver sections and combines them to create a single output signal. The result is improved reception and exceptional freedom from dropouts.
• Five-segment, audio-level meter.
• Five-segment, RF-level meters for A and B antennas.
• Noise-sensing squelch control.
• Mic/line level switch .
• PS40, PS40E, PS40J or PS40UK in-line power supply with locking DC connector .
• All metal chassis.
• Space-saving, 1/2 rack design.
• Single and dual rack mounting hardware included.
|SKU||LX14- WL51B AB|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure LX14 Wireless Lavalier Mic System, Wl51b Ab Reviews