Widely used in installed sound and live music situations, LX Wireless systems deliver top-notch performance and VHF reliability at a moderate price. They enable users to configure a wireless system, with a wide array of professional handheld, lavalier, instrument and headworn microphone options as well as single-antenna or diversity receivers.
• Beta 87A Microphone Cartridge.
• LX2 Transmitter.
• LX4 Diversity Receiver.
Beta 87A Microphone Cartridge and LX2 Transmitter:
The LX Wireless Series provides four options of handheld transmitters, all featuring the exceptional Shure quality that users have become accustomed to in hardwired microphone systems.
• 18-20 hour battery life.
• Three-segment, LED power/battery fuel gauge.
• Adjustable audio gain control.
• Includes WA555 grip/switch cover for protection.
• Includes swivel adapter and vinyl storage bag
• 9V battery included.
LX4 Diversity Receiver:
The Shure LX4 receiver offers our exclusive Shure MARCAD Circuitry. MARCAD (MAximum Ratio Combining Audio Diversity) circuitry constantly monitors signals from both receiver sections and combines them to create a single output signal. The result is improved reception and exceptional freedom from dropouts.
• Five-segment, audio-level meter.
• Five-segment, RF-level meters for A and B antennas.
• Noise-sensing squelch control.
• Mic/line level switch .
• XLR and 1/4" outputs with level control.
• PS40, PS40E, PS40J or PS40UK in-line power supply with locking DC connector.
• All metal chassis.
• Space-saving, 1/2 rack design.
• Single and dual rack mounting hardware included.
|SKU||LX24- BETA87 AG|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure LX24 Wireless Handheld Mic System, Beta87 Ag Reviews