Each M367 handles up to six microphones or line-level signals. Any high-quality, low-impedance, balanced microphone using a dynamic or condenser* transducer (including wireless and shotgun types) can be used. Additional M367 or other Shure mixers can be linked using the rear-panel mix bus jacks.
*Self-powered or operable on 12 or 48 Vdc phantom power.
• Six balanced mic/line inputs.
• Two XLR outputs.
• Adjustable limiter threshold.
• Power On, input clipping and output peak/limiter LEDs.
• 12- and 48-volt phantom power.
• 1 kHz tone oscillator switch (mutes all inputs, level control on master).
• Mic/line switches on each input and output.
• Low-cut filter switches.
• Headphone monitor circuit.
• Two position Mix Bus.
• VU metering.
• Easy-access side battery compartment, with battery check function.
• Power via battery two standard 9-volt alkaline or 120/230V ac (detachable power cord supplied).
• Rack mountable with available A367R accessory.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|