A versatile microphone for use with amplified or acoustic instruments. Includes a 15 ft (4.57m) XLR to XLR cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
• Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for instrument applications.
• Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
• Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
• Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
• Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
• Durable metal construction.
• On/off switch for onstage control.
• Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure PG57 XLR Economy Instrument Microphone Reviews