A sensitive, flat response microphone ideal for acoustic instruments. Flat frequency response is wide and uniform. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
• Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
• Condenser cartridge has a lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. • Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances.
• Powered by AA battery or phantom power supply.
• Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
• Durable metal construction.
• On/off switch for onstage control.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure PG81 XLR Condensor Instrument Wired Microphone Reviews