The PGA27 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments. The PGA27 is designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic and amplified sources in recording applications as well as live sound.
Additional features include a high-pass filter for extra control of unwanted low-end signal and a -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility.
• Side-address microphone for vocal as well as amplified and acoustic instrument recording
• Condenser cartridge (requires phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
• Large diaphragm with wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
• Includes PGA27, shock mount, padded zipper case and user guide
• Frequency Response 20-20,000 Hz
• Phantom power required? Yes
• Polar Pattern Cardioid
• Type Condenser