The PGA31 is an affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone that delivers reliable sound quality for speech and live vocal performance applications. Designed for long-wearing comfort, the PGA31 offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
Available in bundled BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, the PGA31 features TA4F 4-pin connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
• Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers
• Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals
• Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
• Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
• TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks
• Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
• Tailored frequency response for great sound on vocals
• Available with BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
• Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Shure PGA31-TQG Headset Condenser Microphone Reviews