The PGA56 is a professional quality snare / tom microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. The PGA56 is designed for clear reproduction of the sound source in close-miking percussion applications.
Additional design highlights include a swivel joint featuring a quick-release latch similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning, and a tailored cartridge for clear reproduction of sound sources. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
• Mountable microphone featuring swivel joint with quick-release latch for snare drum, toms and percussion
• Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
• Includes PGA56, drum mount (stand not required), zipper pouch and user guide
• Frequency Response: 50-15,000 Hz
• Phantom power required?: No
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Type: Dynamic