All those audio transformers provide protection from RF interference, prevent ground loops, and make the SCM268 exceptionally quiet. The internal toroidal power transformer means you no longer have to deal with that annoying "wall wart."
Add to this a rugged half-rack chassis -- with exceptionally solid rack mounting hardware -- and the SCM268 will easily fit into the widest range of smaller applications, such as:
• Meeting rooms
• Houses of worship
• Educational paging and public address
• Sound system rental
For over a generation, Shure mixers, as well as a host of other Shure products, have been chosen for installed sound applications with unparalleled peace-of-mind. The SCM268 continues this tradition of quality performance at a great value. If you want half a dozen transformers in a half-rack space, choose the SCM268.
• Five unbalanced aux level inputs (Phono connectors)
• LED peak output meter
• One unbalanced aux level output (Phono connector)
• IEC power cord connector
• 12V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Built-in low cut filters on mic inputs
• Unit fits into a half-rack space and includes all the necessary rack mounting hardware.