A high quality, full-featured, eight-channel mixer, the SCM800 is perfect for a wide range of applications in sound reinforcement, general audio recording and audiovisual systems.
Single height rack chassis is ideal for installations with limited space, and removable header-type input and output connectors provide fast and simple microphone connection. Other features include adjustable EQ per channel, 48 V phantom power selectable for each channel, superior RF-resistant chassis and circuitry, LED indication and LED output meter, peak-responding output limiter with selectable thresholds and LED indicator, and linking capability for up to 32 microphones. 120/230 Vac power.
• Compatible with Shure SCM810 and FP410 automatic microphone mixers.
• Adjustable EQ per channel: low-frequency roll off and high frequency shelving.
• 48 V phantom power selectable for each input.
• Active balanced microphone- and line-level inputs and linelevel
• Highly RF-resistant chassis and circuitry.
• LED indication of channel clipping.
• Linking capability for systems up to 32 microphones.
• Two Aux-level input jacks that feed one channel.
• Insert jack on each channel.
• Manual mixing of input channels.
• Internal Modification permits 230 V operation (SCM800) or 120 V operation (SCM800E).
• Front-panel headphones output with level control.
• Peak-responding output limiter with selectable thresholds and LED indicator.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure SCM800 8 Channel Mic Mixer Reviews