Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Professional Design
• Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
• Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
• Durable Kevlar' reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
• Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
• Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Fit Kit Includes
• Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.