The Shure Model SM11 is a miniature dynamic lavalier microphone designed for use in television broadcasting (on camera), for sound reinforcement, in certain radio and motion picture applications, and similar uses where a small, professional-quality, microphone is required.
The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use. The microphone is supplied with a tie clasp assembly, tie tack assembly, connector belt clip, and zippered carrying/storage bag. An optional kit for mounting the SM11 on various musical instruments is available as Shure Model RK279.
* Frequency response optimized for lavalier use.
* Acoustically matches most stand-or desk-mounted microphones.
* Small and lightweight for unobtrusive, virtually unseen operation.
* Smooth exterior and recessed grille screen minimize clothing noise.
* Rugged aluminum case construction.
* Extremely flexible long-life cable.
* Two mounting options -- tie clasp or tie tack.
* Convenient, secure belt clip attaches connector to belt or clothing.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure SM11 CN Omnidirectional Lavalier SM Mic Reviews