The Shure Model SM12A Professional Head-Worn Microphone and earphone is a low-impedance, unidirectional, dynamic microphone with an integral earphone assembly. Designed for sports and news announcing, interviewing and intercommunication systems, and for special events remote broadcasting, the SM12A offers convenient, hands-free operation without user fatigue. Drummers, keyboard artists and other musicians who need a vocal microphone -- one that will not pick up unwanted sounds -- will find the SM12A's smooth, natural voice frequency response and noise cancellation ideal for their applications. A close-talking unit, the SM12A may be used under noisy conditions without loss or masking of voice signals. The SM12A has two plugs on the end of the cable. 1/4" phone for the earphone and balanced XLR for the microphone.
The SM12A is a small, lightweight, rugged and reliable unit, with provisions for mounting to a supplied dual spring steel headband. A pivot housing permits the microphone boom to be moved 20 degrees in any direction, and the distance between the microphone and pivot to be changed by up to 89 mm (31/2 in.). The receiver ear tube, attached to the bottom of the pivot housing, may be moved through a 55 degree arc. A miniature windscreen to protect against wind noise and explosive breath sounds, and two connector belt clips are also supplied.
* Close-talk operation and unidirectional polar pattern for effective noise reduction
* Smooth natural voice frequency response
* Locking adjustment knob permits boom to pivot 20 degrees in any direction
* Boom length adjustment through 89 mm (3 1/2 in.) range
* Built-in receiver protection circuit automatically avoids excessive sound pressure level
* Receiver ear tube adjustable through 55 degree arc
* Light weight plus dual headband eliminate user fatigue
* Does not interfere with eyeglasses
* Ruggedly constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and high-impact thermoplastic
* Convenient, secure clips attach connectors to belt or clothing
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure SM12A CN Vocal Head Mic and Earpiece Reviews