The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
The SM35-XLR includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
• Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
• Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
• Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
• Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
• Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
• Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
• Included in BLX and GLX-D wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
• Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Type: Electret Condenser
Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Shure SM35-XLR Headset Cardioid Condenser Microphone Reviews