Top wireless technology engineered for the most demanding touring environments and installations. UHF wireless systems offer unprecedented flexibility and versatility. NEW J4 and M4 frequency bands are available for the UHF Series wireless systems, offering a wider range of frequencies to choose from! The new J4 band operates between UHF TV channels 28-32, and the M4 band between UHF TV 46-50, offering a possible 24 compatible frequencies per band.
• Your choice of (2) Mics; WA302 Instrument, WB98H-C, WCM16, WH20TQG, WL183,4&5, WL50B&51B
• U1 Bodypack Transmitters (2)
• U4D Dual Diversity Receiver
WL183,184&185 Lavalier Mics:
Models WL183, WL184 and WL185 are lavalier electret condenser microphones designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. Each microphone has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. The furnished tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
WL183 (Omnidirectional): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications. Low handling noise. Pickup angle is 360 degrees.
WL184 (Supercardioid): Recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring high rejection of ambient noise and narrow pickup angle. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle is 115 degrees.
WL185 (Cardioid): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle is 130 degrees.
WB98H-C Clip On Mic:
The Shure Beta 98H/C (also available as the WB98H/C for use with wireless systems) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
The Beta 98H/C features transformerless preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range. The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
The microphone is supplied with a snap-on windscreen, a storage bag, a gooseneck angle brace, and a cable management device. The preamplifier is attached to the microphone via a 10-foot high-flex cable and requires 11-52 Vdc phantom power.*
WH20TQG Headset Mic:
The Shure Model WH20 is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances. The WH20 is suitable for any voice communications application where comfort and reliability are required.
The WH20 has a cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern. This provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources, such as air-conditioning, musical instruments and loudspeakers. A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency rolloff to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid microphones during close-talk operation.
An integrated elastic CROAKIES headband secures the headset comfortably. The headband, wireframe,and gooseneck are adjustable to accommodate any head size or shape. The WH20 is supplied with a foam windscreen and clothing clip.
• Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
• Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
• Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
• Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
• High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
• Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
• Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
WL50B&51B Lavalier Mic:
Shure's new WL51 lavalier microphone series sets a new standard for miniature microphones. Visually unobtrusive, the WL51s provide uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility in sound reinforcement applications such as television broadcasting and stage performances. Despite its small size, the microphone's condenser element provides full, clear and natural reproduction of speech. Designed for applications that require minimal visibility without compromising sound quality, these microphones are available individually, as well as with the Shure UHF, UC, SC and LX Wireless Systems.
• Subminiature size (5.8 mm diameter x 11 mm height)
• Electret condenser cartridge
• Unidirectional pattern
• Two termination options: 4-pin mini connector (fits directly into Shure wireless transmitters), or unterminated (bare wire)
• High Boost equalization caps included for optimal clarity and response
• Provides a 10 dB boost centered at 12 kHz
• Used in applications that require a chest-worn microphone
• Black and white models available
• All models include magnet mount, lapel clip, dual tie clip, pin mount, and two foam windscreens and carry case
requency response: 20-20,000 Hz
• Low visibility with a variety of options for mounting
• Low handling noise
• Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
WCM16 Headset Mics:
The Shure Model WCM16 headworn electret condenser microphone is intended for wireless use by performers, lecturers, and others who require the highest quality voice pickup with maximum mobility. Its wide frequency response, low RF susceptibility and reliable operation at temperature and humidity extremes make the WCM16 suitable for virtually any vocal application. When used with the Shure Body-Pack Transmitters, the performance of the WCM16 closely resembles the finest conventional vocal microphones.
Miniaturized active circuitry included in the cartridge assembly provides equalization that tailors the low-frequency response to resemble the warmproximity effect of larger vocal microphones. Because of this low-end response, it is not necessary to position the microphone directly in front of the mouth, thus avoiding much popping and breath noise, even without the supplied foam pop screen.
The microphone's hypercardioid unidirectional pickup pattern provides maximum isolation from ambient noise and from adjacent sound sources such as musical instruments, loudspeakers and other performers. This permits higher gain-before-feedback without loss or masking of vocals.
• Extra lightweight, adjustable headband stays secure and virtually disappears while being worn.
• Response comparable to finest conventional vocal microphones.
• Hypercardioid polar pattern provides maximum isolation from vocalist's own instrument and those of other performers.
• Uniform polar pattern at all frequencies for maximum gain before feedback.
• High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion.
• Cable terminates as 4-pin mini connector.
• Supplied acoustic foam pop screen.
• Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes.
U1 Bodypack Transmitters (2):
The U1 body-pack is a compact transmitter that offers all the benefits of Shure handheld transmitters. The U1 functions with the full range of Shure lavalier, headworn, and instrument microphones, as well as guitar cables.
The U1 comes with a standard 4 pin mini connector, the U1L comes with a LEMO connector.
|SKU||U14D- WB98H-C M4|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|