Top wireless technology engineered for the most demanding touring environments and installations. UHF wireless systems offer unprecedented flexibility and versatility. NEW J4 and M4 frequency bands are available for the UHF Series wireless systems, offering a wider range of frequencies to choose from!
• WH30TQG Headset Mic.
• U1 Bodypack Transmitter.
• U4S Diversity Receiver.
WH30TQG Headset Mic:
The Shure Model WH30 is a light yet rugged headset microphone. Designed for vocalists and instrument-playing vocalists, the WH30 utilizes a high quality electret-condenser cartridge suitable for all applications where mobility, comfort, low microphone-visibility, and high sound quality are required. Because of its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern, the WH30 provides isolation from extraneous sound sources and high gain-before-feedback.
The wireframe and gooseneck adjust to any head size and shape. An integrated elastic CROAKIES. headband comfortably pads and secures the headset. The WH30 is supplied with two snap-on windscreens, clothing clip, storage bag and cable-management device.
The WH30 headset microphone is a perfect fit for those who desire total freedom of movement and need the high-quality audio of a condenser microphone.
• Tailored frequency response enhances vocal range.
• Flexible gooseneck for optimum microphone placement.
• Isolation shock mount reduces vibration noise
• Low-profile, lightweight design.
• Cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain before feedback.
• High sound pressure level capability.
• Secure snap-on windscreen reduces "p" pops
• The WH30 headworn microphone is available in a wired version, as well as with The Vocal • Artist HeadsetTM, The Vocal Artist HeadsetTM UHF, LX Series, ULX Series, UC Series, and UHF Series Wireless Microphone Systems.
U1 Bodypack Transmitter:
The U1 body-pack is a compact transmitter that offers all the benefits of Shure handheld transmitters. The U1 functions with the full range of Shure lavalier, headworn, and instrument microphones, as well as guitar cables.
The U1 comes with a standard 4 pin mini connector, the U1L comes with a LEMO connector.
• Digitally-controlled, programmable LCD display.
• Power-on LED.
• 1/4 wave whip antenna.
• Standard 4 pin mini connector or optional LEMO connector.
• Combined power on/off and mute switch.
• Five-segment battery fuel gauge.
• Power and frequency "lock" feature.
• Adjustable audio gain control.
• Durable, all-metal housing.
• 12 hours battery life.
• Two AA batteries included.
U4S Diversity Receiver:
Again, UHF provides flexibility and performance with two receiver choices, the U4S with a single receiver design, and the U4D, a dual-channel receiver, both featuring Shure's exclusive MARCAD Diversity circuitry.
• Both single and dual receiver models fit a single rack space.
• Programmable, multi-function display to set and view:
• Frequency in MHz.
• Group/channel setting.
• Performer name.
• Squelch setting.
• Menu lock-out status.
• UHF TV channel (in U.S. and some international versions).
• Transmitter battery fuel gauge.
• Tone key squelch.
• Mic/line switch.
• Two, five-segment RF LED strings.
• Seven-segment audio LED string.
• Headphone monitor jack.
• Network connection for computer control interface.
• Switchable 120/200 power supply.
• Two, 1/2-wave, flexible rubber antennas.
• Front mount antenna cables and accessories included.
|SKU||U14S- WH30TQG UB|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure U14S UHF Wireless Single Ch. Headworn Mic System, Wh30tqg Ub Reviews