• WL183 Lavalier Mic.
• U1 Bodypack Transmitter.
• U4S Diversity Receiver.
WL183 Lavalier Mic:
Omnidirectional): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications. Low handling noise. Pickup angle is 360 degrees.
U1 Bodypack Transmitter:
The U1 body-pack is a compact transmitter that offers all the benefits of Shure handheld transmitters. The U1 functions with the full range of Shure lavalier, headworn, and instrument microphones, as well as guitar cables.
The U1 comes with a standard 4 pin mini connector, the U1L comes with a LEMO connector.
• Digitally-controlled, programmable LCD display.
• Power-on LED.
• 1/4 wave whip antenna.
• Standard 4 pin mini connector or optional LEMO connector.
• Combined power on/off and mute switch.
• Five-segment battery fuel gauge.
• Power and frequency "lock" feature.
• Adjustable audio gain control.
• Durable, all-metal housing.
• 12 hours battery life.
• Two AA batteries included.
U4S Diversity Receiver:
Again, UHF provides flexibility and performance with two receiver choices, the U4S with a single receiver design, and the U4D, a dual-channel receiver, both featuring Shure's exclusive MARCAD Diversity circuitry.
• Both single and dual receiver models fit a single rack space.
• Programmable, multi-function display to set and view:
• Frequency in MHz.
• Group/channel setting.
• Performer name.
• Squelch setting.
• Menu lock-out status.
• UHF TV channel (in U.S. and some international versions).
• Transmitter battery fuel gauge.
• Tone key squelch.
• Mic/line switch.
• Two, five-segment RF LED strings.
• Seven-segment audio LED string.
• Headphone monitor jack.
• Network connection for computer control interface.
• Switchable 120/200 power supply.
• Two, 1/2-wave, flexible rubber antennas.
• Front mount antenna cables and accessories included.
|U14S- WL183 UB|
|New - On Clearance|