Top wireless technology engineered for the most demanding touring environments and installations. UHF wireless systems offer unprecedented flexibility and versatility. NEW J4 and M4 frequency bands are available for the UHF Series wireless systems, offering a wider range of frequencies to choose from!
• WL51B Lavalier Mic.
• U1 Bodypack Transmitter.
• U4S Diversity Receiver.
WL51B Lavalier Mic:
Shure's new WL51 lavalier microphone series sets a new standard for miniature microphones. Visually unobtrusive, the WL51s provide uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility in sound reinforcement applications such as television broadcasting and stage performances. Despite its small size, the microphone's condenser element provides full, clear and natural reproduction of speech. Designed for applications that require minimal visibility without compromising sound quality, these microphones are available individually, as well as with the Shure UHF, UC, SC and LX Wireless Systems.
• Subminiature size (5.8 mm diameter x 11 mm height).
• Electret condenser cartridge.
• Unidirectional pattern.
• Two termination options: 4-pin mini connector (fits directly into Shure wireless transmitters), or unterminated (bare wire).
• High Boost equalization caps included for optimal clarity and response.
• Provides a 10 dB boost centered at 12 kHz .
• Used in applications that require a chest-worn microphone.
• Black and white models available.
• All models include magnet mount, lapel clip, dual tie clip, pin mount, and two foam windscreens and carry case.
requency response: 20-20,000 Hz.
• Low visibility with a variety of options for mounting.
• Low handling noise.
• Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability.
U1 Bodypack Transmitter:
The U1 body-pack is a compact transmitter that offers all the benefits of Shure handheld transmitters. The U1 functions with the full range of Shure lavalier, headworn, and instrument microphones, as well as guitar cables.
The U1 comes with a standard 4 pin mini connector, the U1L comes with a LEMO connector.
• Digitally-controlled, programmable LCD display.
• Power-on LED.
• 1/4 wave whip antenna.
• Standard 4 pin mini connector or optional LEMO connector.
• Combined power on/off and mute switch.
• Five-segment battery fuel gauge.
• Power and frequency "lock" feature.
• Adjustable audio gain control.
• Durable, all-metal housing.
• 12 hours battery life.
• Two AA batteries included.
U4S Diversity Receiver:
Again, UHF provides flexibility and performance with two receiver choices, the U4S with a single receiver design, and the U4D, a dual-channel receiver, both featuring Shure's exclusive MARCAD Diversity circuitry.
• Both single and dual receiver models fit a single rack space.
• Programmable, multi-function display to set and view:
• Frequency in MHz.
• Group/channel setting.
• Performer name.
• Squelch setting.
• Menu lock-out status.
• UHF TV channel (in U.S. and some international versions).
• Transmitter battery fuel gauge.
• Tone key squelch.
• Mic/line switch.
• Two, five-segment RF LED strings.
• Seven-segment audio LED string.
• Headphone monitor jack.
• Network connection for computer control interface.
• Switchable 120/200 power supply.
• Two, 1/2-wave, flexible rubber antennas.
• Front mount antenna cables and accessories included.
|SKU||U14S- WL51B UB|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure U14S UHF Wireless Single Ch. Bodypack System, Wl51b Ub Reviews