Top wireless technology engineered for the most demanding touring environments and installations. UHF wireless systems offer unprecedented flexibility and versatility. NEW J4 and M4 frequency bands are available for the UHF Series wireless systems, offering a wider range of frequencies to choose from!
• BETA87A Microphone Cartridge.
• U2 Transmitter.
• U4S Diversity Receiver.
BETA87A Microphone Cartridge and U2 Transmitter:
U2 handheld transmitters are the top choice of live sound and installed professionals worldwide with state-of-the-art UHF technology, four microphone options, and accessories included.
• Digitally-controlled, programmable LCD display.
• 1/4 wave helical antenna.
• Combined power on/off and mute switch.
• Five-segment battery fuel gauge.
• Power and frequency "lock" feature.
• Adjustable audio gain control.
• Durable, all-metal housing.
• 12 hours battery life.
• Two AA batteries included.
U4S Diversity Receiver:
Again, UHF provides flexibility and performance with two receiver choices, the U4S with a single receiver design, and the U4D, a dual-channel receiver, both featuring Shure's exclusive MARCAD Diversity circuitry.
• Both single and dual receiver models fit a single rack space.
Programmable, multi-function display to set and view:
• Frequency in MHz.
• Group/channel setting.
• Performer name.
• Squelch setting .
• Menu lock-out status
• UHF TV channel (in U.S. and some international versions)
• Transmitter battery fuel gauge.
• Tone key squelch.
• Mic/line switch.
• Two, five-segment RF LED strings.
• Seven-segment audio LED string.
• Headphone monitor jack.
• Network connection for computer control interface.
• Switchable 120/200 power supply.
• Two, 1/2-wave, flexible rubber antennas.
• Front mount antenna cables and accessories included.
|SKU||U24S BETA87A J4|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure U24S UHF Wireless Handheld Mic System, Beta87a J4 Reviews