Experience improved wireless reception with the UA874. This UHF antenna uses a log periodic dipole array to produce a cardioid pattern toward the desired coverage area, achieving greater rejection of RF signals outside the area than standard wave omnidirectional antennas.
An integrated amplifier with four gain settings compensates for varying degrees of coaxial cable signal loss.
The UA874 can be stand-mounted, suspended from the ceiling, or wall-mounted using the included swivel adapter bracket.
• Compatible with all Shure wireless receivers and antenna distribution systems that provide 12 V DC bias
• Four-position gain selector switch
• Low-noise signal amplifier that compensates for transmission loss in coaxial cable
• Integrated threaded adapter that mounts easily to microphones stands
• Legendary Shure build quality and reliability
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure UA874-US Active Directional Antenna w/ Gain Switch 470-698 MHz Reviews