The flexibility and performance of professional quality UHF wireless specifically designed for houses of worship, trade shows, schools, businesses and club installations at a moderate price. UC systems can be configured with handheld, lavalier, headset and instrument cable options. Each UC system features more than 100 fully selectable frequencies and the ability to operate up to 16 systems simultaneously.
• Your Choice of the following: WA302 Instrument Cable, WB98H-C Clip-On Mic, WH20TQG or WH30TQG Headset Mics, WL183, WL184, WL185 Lavalier Mic, WL50B, WL51B
• UC4 Diversity Receiver
• UC1 Bodypack Transmitter
Instrument cable connects the T1, UT1, SC1, LX1, ULX1, UC1 and U1 body-pack transmitter to a guitar or other instrument. Features a 2.5 foot (.75 m), length with 1/4-inch plug and 4-pin mini connector (TA4F) (supplied with instrument systems).
The Shure Beta 98H/C (also available as the WB98H/C for use with wireless systems) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument "key noise" and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
The Beta 98H/C features transformerless preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range. The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
The microphone is supplied with a snap-on windscreen, a storage bag, a gooseneck angle brace, and a cable management device. The preamplifier is attached to the microphone via a 10-foot high-flex cable and requires 11-52 Vdc phantom power.*
• The Beta98H/C features a 3m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection).
• The WB98H/C features a 1.6m (5.3ft) high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters.
• Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction.
• Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
Interchangeable microphone cartridges are available:
RPM108 - Cardioid cartridge
RPM110 - Supercardioid cartridge
• Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint, and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning.
• Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability.
The Shure Model WH20 is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances. The WH20 is suitable for any voice communications application where comfort and reliability are required.
The WH20 has a cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern. This provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources, such as air-conditioning, musical instruments and loudspeakers. A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency rolloff to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid microphones during close-talk operation.
An integrated elastic CROAKIES headband secures the headset comfortably. The headband, wireframe,and gooseneck are adjustable to accommodate any head size or shape. The WH20 is supplied with a foam windscreen and clothing clip.
• Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit.
• Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage.
• Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation.
• Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
• High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion.
• Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes .
• Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip.
The Shure Model WH30 is a light yet rugged headset microphone. Designed for vocalists and instrument-playing vocalists, the WH30 utilizes a high quality electret-condenser cartridge suitable for all applications where mobility, comfort, low microphone-visibility, and high sound quality are required. Because of its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern, the WH30 provides isolation from extraneous sound sources and high gain-before-feedback.
The wireframe and gooseneck adjust to any head size and shape. An integrated elastic CROAKIES. headband comfortably pads and secures the headset. The WH30 is supplied with two snap-on windscreens, clothing clip, storage bag and cable-management device.
The WH30 headset microphone is a perfect fit for those who desire total freedom of movement and need the high-quality audio of a condenser microphone.
• Tailored frequency response enhances vocal range.
• Flexible gooseneck for optimum microphone placement.
• Isolation shock mount reduces vibration noise.
• Low-profile, lightweight design.
• Cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain before feedback.
• High sound pressure level capability.
• Secure snap-on windscreen reduces "p" pops.
WL183, WL184, WL185:
Models WL183, WL184 and WL185 are lavalier electret condenser microphones designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. Each microphone has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. The furnished tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
WL183 (Omnidirectional): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications. Low handling noise. Pickup angle is 360 degrees.
WL184 (Supercardioid): Recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring high rejection of ambient noise and narrow pickup angle. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle is 115 degrees.
WL185 (Cardioid): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle is 130 degrees.
Shure's new WL50 lavalier microphone series sets a new standard for miniature microphones. Visually unobtrusive, the WL50s are ideal for theater, television broadcast, video/film, and event production. Designed for applications that require minimal visibility without compromising sound quality, these microphones are available individually, as well as with the Shure UHF, UC, SC and LX Wireless Systems.
• Subminiature size (5.8 mm diameter x 11 mm height)
• Electret condenser cartridge.
• Omnidirectional pattern.
• Two termination options: 4-pin mini connector (fits directly into Shure wireless transmitters), or unterminated (bare wire)
• Two sensitivities available:
Standard: -40 dBV/Pa (for speech applications)
Reduced: -50 dBV/Pa (10 dB more headroom for theater applications)
• Interchangeable equalization caps for optimal clarity and response:
Silver mesh cap provides a 4 dB boost in the 8-18 kHz range - typically used in applications that require a microphone to be head-mounted
Gold mesh cap provides a 10 dB boost centered at 12 kHz - typically used in applications that require a chest-worn microphone
Black, beige, and white models are available
All models include magnet mount, lapel clip, dual tie clip, pin mount, and two foam windscreens
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
|SKU||UC14- WL93 UA|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|