Step up to ULX Professional wireless, UHF systems for working musicians, church pastors and any occupation that requires clear, quality vocal representation. This system features Shure's WL-185 lavalier microphone with a ULX-1 high performance bodypack to make sure you sound your best! Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel to prevent interference and drop-outs.
• ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter
• ULXP4 Diversity Receiver
• Choice of WA302 Instrument Mic, WH30TQG headset mic, WL183, WL184, WL185 Lavalier Mic and WL50, WL51 NOTE: *blowout version* is a wl185 open box
ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack ULX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance. For use with headworn, lavalier and instrument microphones, as well as guitars and basses. Attaches to belt, waistband or guitar strap with clip for hands-free mobility.
• 8-9 Hour Battery Life.
• Power On/Off Switch.
• Power/Battery LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low.
• Three-segment Battery Power Icon.
• PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads.
• Group/Channel Displays.
• MODE Button for Menu Display.
• SET Button for Saving Settings.
• Adjustable Audio Gain Control.
• Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output.
• 4-pin Mini Connector.
• Belt Clip.
• 9V Battery Included.
ULXP4 Diversity Receiver:
The Shure ULX Professional wireless receiver offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers. The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver, with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan, offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals.
• Power On Indicator .
• Receiving Antenna Indicators.
• SQUELCH Indicator.
• SCAN Indicator for Scanning Open Group and/or Channel Frequencies.
• Transmitted (TX) Audio Indicators.
• Group/Channel/Frequency Displays.
• TV Channel Display.
• Frequency and Volume Locks.
• "RF" Level Indicators.
• Transmitter Battery Life Indicator.
• MODE Button for Menu Display.
• SET Button for Saving Settings.
• Display Control Knob.
• Level Control.
• Mic/Line level Switch.
• XLR and 1/4" outputs with level control.
• PS40, PS40E, PS40J or PS40UK in-line power supply with locking DC connector.
• Space-saving 1/2 rack design.
• Single and dual rack mounting hardware included.
Instrument cable connects the T1, UT1, SC1, LX1, ULX1, UC1 and U1 body-pack transmitter to a guitar or other instrument. Features a 2.5 foot (.75 m), length with 1/4-inch plug and 4-pin mini connector (TA4F) (supplied with instrument systems).
The Shure Model WH30 is a light yet rugged headset microphone. Designed for vocalists and instrument-playing vocalists, the WH30 utilizes a high quality electret-condenser cartridge suitable for all applications where mobility, comfort, low microphone-visibility, and high sound quality are required. Because of its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern, the WH30 provides isolation from extraneous sound sources and high gain-before-feedback.
The wireframe and gooseneck adjust to any head size and shape. An integrated elastic CROAKIES. headband comfortably pads and secures the headset. The WH30 is supplied with two snap-on windscreens, clothing clip, storage bag and cable-management device.
The WH30 headset microphone is a perfect fit for those who desire total freedom of movement and need the high-quality audio of a condenser microphone.
• Tailored frequency response enhances vocal range.
• Flexible gooseneck for optimum microphone placement.
• Isolation shock mount reduces vibration noise
• Low-profile, lightweight design.
• Cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain before feedback
• High sound pressure level capability.
• Secure snap-on windscreen reduces "p" pops.
WL185, WL184, WL183:
Models WL183, WL184 and WL185 are lavalier electret condenser microphones designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. Each microphone has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. The furnished tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
WL183 (Omnidirectional): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications. Low handling noise. Pickup angle is 360 degrees.
WL184 (Supercardioid): Recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring high rejection of ambient noise and narrow pickup angle. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle is 115 degrees.
WL185 (Cardioid): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle is 130 degrees.
Shure's new WL51 lavalier microphone series sets a new standard for miniature microphones. Visually unobtrusive, the WL51s provide uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility in sound reinforcement applications such as television broadcasting and stage performances. Despite its small size, the microphone's condenser element provides full, clear and natural reproduction of speech. Designed for applications that require minimal visibility without compromising sound quality, these microphones are available individually, as well as with the Shure UHF, UC, SC and LX Wireless Systems.
• Subminiature size (5.8 mm diameter x 11 mm height).
• Electret condenser cartridge.
• Unidirectional pattern.
• Two termination options: 4-pin mini connector (fits directly into Shure wireless transmitters), or unterminated (bare wire).
• High Boost equalization caps included for optimal clarity and response.
• Provides a 10 dB boost centered at 12 kHz
• Used in applications that require a chest-worn microphone.
• Black and white models available
All models include magnet mount, lapel clip, dual tie clip, pin mount, and two foam windscreens and carry case.
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
• Low visibility with a variety of options for mounting.
• Low handling noise.
• Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability.
Shure's new WL50 lavalier microphone series sets a new standard for miniature microphones. Visually unobtrusive, the WL50s are ideal for theater, television broadcast, video/film, and event production. Designed for applications that require minimal visibility without compromising sound quality, these microphones are available individually, as well as with the Shure UHF, UC, SC and LX Wireless Systems.
• Subminiature size (5.8 mm diameter x 11 mm height)
• Electret condenser cartridge
• Omnidirectional pattern
• Two termination options: 4-pin mini connector (fits directly into Shure wireless transmitters), or unterminated (bare wire)
• Two sensitivities available:
Standard: -40 dBV/Pa (for speech applications)
Reduced: -50 dBV/Pa (10 dB more headroom for theater applications)
• Interchangeable equalization caps for optimal clarity and response:
Silver mesh cap provides a 4 dB boost in the 8-18 kHz range - typically used in applications that require a microphone to be head-mounted.
• Gold mesh cap provides a 10 dB boost centered at 12 kHz - typically used in applications that require a chest-worn microphone.
• Black, beige, and white models are availabl
|SKU||ULXP14- WL185 J1|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|