Step up to ULX Professional wireless, UHF systems for working musicians and professional sound installers. Multiple system configurations provide limitless options, each with a choice of legendary Shure microphones, or instrument cables.
• (2) WA302 Instrument Mic
• (2) ULX1 Body Pack Transmitter
• (2) ULXP4 Diversity Receiver
Instrument cable connects the T1, UT1, SC1, SLX1, LX1, ULX1, UC1 and U1 body-pack transmitter to a guitar or other instrument. Features a 2.5 foot (.75 m), length with 1/4-inch plug and 4-pin mini connector (TA4F) (supplied with instrument systems).
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack ULX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance. For use with headworn, lavalier and instrument microphones, as well as guitars and basses. Attaches to belt, waistband or guitar strap with clip for hands-free mobility.
• Three-segment battery fuel gauge
• Frequency and power lockout
• Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
• TA4F mini four-pin input connector
• Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
• Adustable audio gain control
• Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
• PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
• Power on/off switch
• 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
• 300 foot (100m) operating range
The Shure ULX Professional wireless receiver offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers. The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver, with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan, offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals.
• Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
• Over 1400 selectable frequencies
• Predictive Diversity
• 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
• 5-segment RF meter
• 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
• Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
• Mic/Line switch
• Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
• Frequency and volume lockout
• XLR and 1/4-inch output
• Rugged metal chassis
• 1/2 rack design
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure ULXP14D Pro Dual Channel Wireless Body Pack System Reviews