Step up to ULX Professional wireless, UHF systems for working musicians and professional sound installers. Multiple system configurations provide limitless options, each with a choice of legendary Shure microphones, or instrument cables. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel
• Your Choice of (2) Microphone Cartridges and Transmitters: SM58, Beta58, Beta87A,Beta87C, SM58, SM87
• (2) ULXP4 Diversity Receivers
SM58, BETA58, BETA87C/A:
A choice of legendary Shure vocal microphones is available for use with the ULX Standard or Professional series handheld wireless transmitters. Choose from the SM58 and Beta Series microphones to ride the clear channel transmission and flexibility of the ULX series handheld wireless transmitters.
Note: Beta 87C Microphone Only Available in ULX Professional Wireless Systems
• 8-9 Hour Battery Life
• Power On/Off Switch
• Power/Battery LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
• Three-segment Battery Power Icon
• PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
• Group/Channel Displays
• MODE Button for Menu Display
• SET Button for Saving Settings
• Adjustable Audio Gain Control
• Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
• 4-pin Mini Connector
• Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
• 9V Battery Included
ULXP4 Diversity Receivers (2):
The Shure ULX Professional wireless receiver offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers. The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver, with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan, offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals.
• Power On Indicator .
• Receiving Antenna Indicators .
• SQUELCH Indicator.
• SCAN Indicator for Scanning Open Group and/or Channel Frequencies.
• Transmitted (TX) Audio Indicators.
• Group/Channel/Frequency Displays.
• TV Channel Display.
Frequency and Volume Locks.
• "RF" Level Indicators.
• Transmitter Battery Life Indicator.
• MODE Button for Menu Display.
• SET Button for Saving Settings.
• Display Control Knob.
• Level Control.
• Mic/Line level Switch.
• XLR and 1/4" outputs with level control.
• PS40, PS40E, PS40J or PS40UK in-line power supply with locking DC connector.
• Space-saving 1/2 rack design.
• Single and dual rack mounting hardware included.
|SKU||ULXP24D- SM58 M1|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure ULXP24D ULX Pro Dual Wireless Channel System, Sm58 M1 Reviews