Built upon the UP4 battery-powered receiver, UP wireless systems provide flawless clarity for broadcast and video.
• WL93 Lavalier Mic.
• U1 Bodypack Transmitter.
• UP4 Diversity Portable Receiver.
WL93 Lavalier Mic:
Model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable. All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications. All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
U1 Bodypack Transmitter:
The U1 body-pack is a compact transmitter that offers all the benefits of Shure handheld transmitters. The U1 functions with the full range of Shure lavalier, headworn, and instrument microphones, as well as guitar cables.
The U1 comes with a standard 4 pin mini connector, the U1L comes with a LEMO connector.
• Digitally-controlled, programmable LCD display.
• 1/4 wave whip antenna.
• Standard 4 pin mini connector or optional LEMO connector.
• Combined power on/off and mute switch.
• Five-segment battery fuel gauge.
• Power and frequency "lock" feature.
• Adjustable audio gain control.
• Durable, all-metal housing.
• 12 hours battery life.
• Two AA batteries included.
UP4 Diversity Portable Receiver:
Designed for professional broadcasters and videographers, the UP4 Portable UHF Wireless Receiver provides the perfect combination of crystal-clear audio and rugged dependability - at a price that fits easily into most budgets.
Engineered to avoid interference and deliver a clear, steady signal:
• Frequency Agility - provides over 100 selectable UHF channels.
• IF (Intermediate Frequency) Filtering - selects the desired signal.
• Phase Locked Loop (PLL) Circuitry - ensures the signal is steady.
• Tone Key Circuitry - blocks out other RF signals that could interfere with reception when the transmitter is off.
• Noise Squelch Circuitry - analyzes signal quality to evade noise bursts when the transmitter is off.
• Microprocessor-controlled Predictive Diversity - Patent pending Shure technology anticipates dropouts before they occur, switching antennas when necessary for consistent audio and RF reception.
• Designed and constructed for dependable operation in even the most challenging environments:
• At least 10 hours operation provided from a single 9V battery.
• Extruded Aluminum Chassis - built tough to withstand the real rigors of the road.
• Solid Aluminum Alloy Mounting Box - attaches securely to NP-style and Anton-Bauer Gold Mount battery outfits.
• Legendary Shure Quality - subjected to one of the most stringent environmental and drop testing programs in the industry
With a few extras for added convenience:
• Unique mounting design - battery can be changed without removing the receiver from the camera
• Innovative Weather-resistant Cover - snaps easily around the top of the receiver for protection against the elements
• Rugged Carrying Case - included with every UP4 receiver
Additional features of the UP4 include:
• Bi-colored LEDs to monitor multi-feature operation status.
• Polarity protected battery case.
• SMA antenna connectors with removable antennas.
• Thread-locking DC input jack for external power option.
• Push-lock audio gain control.
• Mic level XLR output.
• Carrier Frequency Range - 692-862 MHz (country dependent)
• Operating Range - 152.4 m (500 ft.) under typical conditions
• Frequency Response - 45 to 15,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB
• Image Rejection - >90 dB typical
• Spurious Rejection - >80 dB typical
• Signal to Noise Ratio - 100 dB (country dependent)
• Sensitivity -110 dBm for 12 dB SINAD typical
• Maximum Output Level - +4 dBu
• Output Impedance - 500 ohms.
• Power Supply - 9V battery internal or 12V DC external.
|SKU||UP14- WL93 UA|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure UP14 UP Wireless Lavalier Mic System, Wl93 Ua Reviews