• SM58 Microphone Cartridge.
• U2 Transmitter.
• UP4 Diversity Portable Receiver.
SM58 Microphone Cartridge and U2 Transmitter:
U2 handheld transmitters are the top choice of live sound and installed professionals worldwide with state-of-the-art UHF technology, four microphone options, and accessories included.
• Digitally-controlled, programmable LCD display.
1/4 wave helical antenna.
• Combined power on/off and mute switch.
• Five-segment battery fuel gauge.
• Power and frequency "lock" feature.
• Adjustable audio gain control.
• Durable, all-metal housing.
• 12 hours battery life.
• Two AA batteries included.
UP4 Diversity Portable Receiver:
Designed for professional broadcasters and videographers, the UP4 Portable UHF Wireless Receiver provides the perfect combination of crystal-clear audio and rugged dependability - at a price that fits easily into most budgets.
Engineered to avoid interference and deliver a clear, steady signal:
• Frequency Agility - provides over 100 selectable UHF channels.
• IF (Intermediate Frequency) Filtering - selects the desired signal.
• Phase Locked Loop (PLL) Circuitry - ensures the signal is steady.
• Tone Key Circuitry - blocks out other RF signals that could interfere with reception when the transmitter is off.
• Noise Squelch Circuitry - analyzes signal quality to evade noise bursts when the transmitter is off.
• Microprocessor-controlled Predictive Diversity - Patent pending Shure technology anticipates dropouts before they occur, switching antennas when necessary for consistent audio and RF reception.
• Designed and constructed for dependable operation in even the most challenging environments:
• At least 10 hours operation provided from a single 9V battery.
• Extruded Aluminum Chassis - built tough to withstand the real rigors of the road.
• Solid Aluminum Alloy Mounting Box - attaches securely to NP-style and Anton-Bauer Gold Mount battery outfits.
• Legendary Shure Quality - subjected to one of the most stringent environmental and drop testing programs in the industry
With a few extras for added convenience:
• Unique mounting design - battery can be changed without removing the receiver from the camera
• Innovative Weather-resistant Cover - snaps easily around the top of the receiver for protection against the elements
• Rugged Carrying Case - included with every UP4 receiver
Additional features of the UP4 include:
• Bi-colored LEDs to monitor multi-feature operation status.
• Polarity protected battery case.
• SMA antenna connectors with removable antennas.
• Thread-locking DC input jack for external power option.
• Push-lock audio gain control.
• Mic level XLR output.
• Carrier Frequency Range - 692-862 MHz (country dependent)
• Operating Range - 152.4 m (500 ft.) under typical conditions
• Frequency Response - 45 to 15,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB
• Image Rejection - >90 dB typical
• Spurious Rejection - >80 dB typical
• Signal to Noise Ratio - 100 dB (country dependent)
• Sensitivity -110 dBm for 12 dB SINAD typical
• Maximum Output Level - +4 dBu
• Output Impedance - 500 ohms.
• Power Supply - 9V battery internal or 12V DC external.
|SKU||UP24- SM58 UB|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|