Designed for professional broadcasters and videographers, the UP4 Portable UHF Wireless Receiver provides the perfect combination of crystal-clear audio and rugged dependability - at a price that fits easily into most budgets.
• Frequency Agility - provides over 100 selectable UHF channels.
• IF (Intermediate Frequency) Filtering - selects the desired signal.
• Phase Locked Loop (PLL) Circuitry - ensures the signal is steady.
• Tone Key Circuitry - blocks out other RF signals that could interfere with reception when the transmitter is off.
• Noise Squelch Circuitry - analyzes signal quality to evade noise bursts when the transmitter is off
Microprocessor-controlled Predictive Diversity -
• Patent pending Shure technology anticipates dropouts before they occur, switching antennas when necessary for consistent audio and RF reception.
Designed and constructed for dependable operation in even the most challenging environments:
• At least 10 hours operation provided from a single 9V battery.
• Extruded Aluminum Chassis - built tough to withstand the real rigors of the road.
• Solid Aluminum Alloy Mounting Box - attaches securely to NP-style and Anton-Bauer Gold Mount battery outfits.
• Legendary Shure Quality - subjected to one of the most stringent environmental and drop testing programs in the industry.
With a few extras for added convenience:
• Unique mounting design - battery can be changed without removing the receiver from the camera.
• Innovative Weather-resistant Cover - snaps easily around the top of the receiver for protection against the elements.
• Rugged Carrying Case - included with every UP4 receiver.
• The UP4 is available alone or as part of a complete UP Portable UHF Wireless System with your choice of Shure UC or UHF series transmitters.
• Bi-colored LEDs to monitor multi-feature operation status.
• Polarity protected battery case.
• SMA antenna connectors with removable antennas .
• Thread-locking DC input jack for external power option.
• Push-lock audio gain control.
• Mic level XLR output.
• Carrier Frequency Range - 692-862 MHz. (country dependent)
• Operating Range - 152.4 m (500 ft.) under typical conditions.
• Frequency Response - 45 to 15,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB
• Image Rejection - >90 dB typical.
• Spurious Rejection - >80 dB typical.
• Signal to Noise Ratio - 100 dB (country dependent).
• Sensitivity - -110 dBm for 12 dB SINAD typical.
• Maximum Output Level - +4 dBu
• Output Impedance - 500 ohms.
• Power Supply - 9V battery internal or 12V DC external.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure UP4 UHF Wireless Diversity Portable Receiver, Ub Reviews