Built upon the UP4 battery-powered receiver, UP wireless systems provide flawless clarity for broadcast and video.
• UC1 Bodypack Transmitter.
• UP4 Diversity Portable Receiver.
• WL93 Lavalier Mic.
UC1 Bodypack Transmitter:
The UC1 body-pack has a slim, low-profile design, and functions with the full line of Shure lavalier and instrument microphones as well as guitar cables.
The UC1 comes with a 4-pin mini connector. The UC1L comes with a LEMO input connector.
• Frequency-agile; a choice of over 100 user-selectable frequencies (international versions may vary).
• 4-pin mini connector or optional LEMO input connector.
• Combined power on/off and mute switch.
Remote audio mute connector allows external audio and/or RF muting capability.
• Three-segment battery fuel gauge.
• Two-position attenuator switch (0 and -20dB) to accomodate different input sources.
• Adjustable audio gain control.
• Flexible 1/4-wave antenna.
• Eight hours battery life.
• 9V battery included.
• Rugged plastic case design.
UP4 Diversity Portable Receiver:
Designed for professional broadcasters and videographers, the UP4 Portable UHF Wireless Receiver provides the perfect combination of crystal-clear audio and rugged dependability - at a price that fits easily into most budgets.
Engineered to avoid interference and deliver a clear, steady signal:
• Frequency Agility - provides over 100 selectable UHF channels.
• IF (Intermediate Frequency) Filtering - selects the desired signal.
• Phase Locked Loop (PLL) Circuitry - ensures the signal is steady.
• Tone Key Circuitry - blocks out other RF signals that could interfere with reception when the transmitter is off.
• Noise Squelch Circuitry - analyzes signal quality to evade noise bursts when the transmitter is off.
• Microprocessor-controlled Predictive Diversity - Patent pending Shure technology anticipates dropouts before they occur, switching antennas when necessary for consistent audio and RF reception.
Designed and constructed for dependable operation in even the most challenging environments:
• At least 10 hours operation provided from a single 9V battery.
• Extruded Aluminum Chassis - built tough to withstand the real rigors of the road.
• Solid Aluminum Alloy Mounting Box - attaches securely to NP-style and Anton-Bauer Gold Mount battery outfits.
• Legendary Shure Quality - subjected to one of the most stringent environmental and drop testing programs in the industry.
• Unique mounting design - battery can be changed without removing the receiver from the camera.
• Innovative Weather-resistant Cover - snaps easily around the top of the receiver for protection against the elements.
• Rugged Carrying Case - included with every UP4 receiver.
• The UP4 is available alone or as part of a complete UP Portable UHF Wireless System with your choice of Shure UC or UHF series transmitters. (See UC Wireless Systems and UHF Wireless Systems for transmitter features and specifications.)
Additional features of the UP4 include:
• Bi-colored LEDs to monitor multi-feature operation status.
• Polarity protected battery case.
• SMA antenna connectors with removable antennas.
• Thread-locking DC input jack for external power option.
• Push-lock audio gain control.
• Mic level XLR output.
Carrier Frequency Range - 692-862 MHz (country dependent).
Operating Range - 152.4 m (500 ft.) under typical conditions .
Frequency Response - 45 to 15,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
Image Rejection - >90 dB typical.
Spurious Rejection - >80 dB typical.
Signal to Noise Ratio - 100 dB (country dependent).
Sensitivity - -110 dBm for 12 dB SINAD typical.
Maximum Output Level - +4 dBu .
Output Impedance - 500 ohms.
Power Supply - 9V battery internal or 12V DC external.
WL93 Lavalier Mic:
Model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable. All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications. All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
|SKU||UPC14- WL93 UA|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure UPC14 UP Wireless Lavalier Mic System, Wl93 Ua Reviews