• SM58 Microphone Cartridge.
• UC2 Transmitter.
• UP4 Diversity Portable Receiver.
SM58 Microphone Cartridge and UC2 Transmitter:
The UC2 handheld transmitters are available in four microphone options that feature microphone capsules from some of Shure's most popular microphones, including the SM58, Beta 58A, SM87A, Beta 87A and Beta 87C.
• Frequency-agile; a choice of over 100 user-selectable frequencies (international versions may vary).
• Combined power on/off and mute switch.
• Three-segment battery fuel gauge.
• Adjustable audio gain control.
• Internal antenna.
UP4 Diversity Portable Receiver:
Designed for professional broadcasters and videographers, the UP4 Portable UHF Wireless Receiver provides the perfect combination of crystal-clear audio and rugged dependability - at a price that fits easily into most budgets.
Engineered to avoid interference and deliver a clear, steady signal:
• Frequency Agility - provides over 100 selectable UHF channels.
• IF (Intermediate Frequency) Filtering - selects the desired signal.
• Phase Locked Loop (PLL) Circuitry - ensures the signal is steady.
• Tone Key Circuitry - blocks out other RF signals that could interfere with reception when the transmitter is off.
• Noise Squelch Circuitry - analyzes signal quality to evade noise bursts when the transmitter is off
• Microprocessor-controlled Predictive Diversity - Patent pending Shure technology anticipates dropouts before they occur, switching antennas when necessary for consistent audio and RF reception
Designed and constructed for dependable operation in even the most challenging environments:
• At least 10 hours operation provided from a single 9V battery.
• Extruded Aluminum Chassis - built tough to withstand the real rigors of the road.
• Solid Aluminum Alloy Mounting Box - attaches securely to NP-style and Anton-Bauer Gold Mount battery outfits.
• Legendary Shure Quality - subjected to one of the most stringent environmental and drop testing programs in the industry.
With a few extras for added convenience:
• Unique mounting design - battery can be changed without removing the receiver from the camera
• Innovative Weather-resistant Cover - snaps easily around the top of the receiver for protection against the elements
• Rugged Carrying Case - included with every UP4 receiver
Additional features of the UP4 include:
• Bi-colored LEDs to monitor multi-feature operation status .
• Polarity protected battery case.
• SMA antenna connectors with removable. antennas .
• Thread-locking DC input jack for external power option.
• Push-lock audio gain control .
• Mic level XLR output.
|SKU||UPC24- SM58 UB|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|