About half the size of most standard bodypacks, the UR1M is designed to be easily concealed and worn comfortably by actors, performers, musicians, and public speakers. Operating on the premium Shure UHF-R Wireless platform, the UR1M offers superior wireless audio and an industry-leading tuning range - all in a durable, ultra-compact and lightweight form factor. Threaded TA4F Connector.
• User adjustable RF power (10mW or 50mW, regionally dependent)
• 60-75 MHz RF tuning range (regionally dependent), tunable in 25 kHz steps
• Weighs only 2.2 oz (62 g) without batteries
• Dimensions: 1.92" x 2.38" x .66" (49 x 60 x 17mm)
• Specially treated for extended sweat resistance
• Bit-mapped backlit LCD display
• 2 AAA batteries provide up to 9 hours continuous use (9 hours lithium/6 hours alkaline or NiMH)
• Selectable alkaline, lithium primary, or NiMH battery curves for accurate power monitoring
• Audio level monitoring and control
• Infrared automatic transmitter sync
• Frequency and power lockout
• Removable antenna
• Compatible with Wireless Workbench Software
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Shure UR1M Bodypack Transmitter, J5 Reviews