The UR4D+ receiver provides a dual-channel options for premium UHF-R wireless. Technology innovations such as Networked Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup provide advanced control and robust flexibility for a wide range of professional uses. RF distribution ports allow up to 10 receivers to share a single pair of antennas. For use with UHF-R Wireless.
UHF-R Wireless features the Shure patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
• 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
• Track Tuning Filtering Technology
• Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
• Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
• Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
• Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
• Shure Patented Audio Reference Companding
• Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
• Built-in USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
• Shure Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
• Remoteable Antennas
• Shure Microprocessor-controlled Diversity
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
|SKU||UR4D FREQ H4|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure UR4D+ Dual Channel UHF-R Diversity Receiver, Freq H4 Reviews