The Shure WA360 lets you remotely mute Shure lavalier microphones during presentations or performances. When installed between a lavalier microphone and a preamplifier or wireless transmitter, the WA360 can function as an audio on/off button, a push-to-talk switch, or a "cough" button. The WA360 is ideal for vocalists, lecturers, clergy, sports referees - anyone who needs easy, instant ability to mute a lavalier microphone.
The WA360 is compatible with all Shure microphones terminated with a Switchcraft TA4F connector. These include Models 839W, WL83, WL83A, WL84, WL84A, WL93, WL183, WL184, WL185, WH10TQG, WH20TQG, WCM16, SM83A, SM84A, MX183, MX184, and MX185.
The WA360 is supplied with two permanently attached cables: an 102 mm (approx. 4 in.) cable with a TA4M connector that attaches to the microphone cable, and an 838 mm (approx. 33 in.) cable with a TA4F connector that attaches to the input jack on a transmitter or preamplifier.
• Small and lightweight, with convenient push-button on/off switch
• Selectable momentary or locking operation
• Provides audio muting without pops or clicks
• Can be used with wired or wireless microphones equipped with a 4-pin female mini connector, (TA4F)
• Plugs directly into a Shure preamplifier or bodypack wireless transmitter
• Ultra-reliable switch for years of dependable service
• Rugged, high-impact case
• Rotatable stainless steel belt clip for easy attachment to belt or waistband
Shure WA360 In-Line Audio Mute Switch Reviews