The Shure is WB98H/C for use with wireless systems as a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument "key noise" and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
The microphone is supplied with a snap-on windscreen, a storage bag, a gooseneck angle brace, and a cable management device. The preamplifier is attached to the microphone via a 10-foot high-flex cable and requires 11-52 Vdc phantom power.*
* The WB98H/C features a 1.6m (5.3ft) high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters.
* Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction.
* Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility.
* Interchangeable microphone cartridges are available:
RPM108 - Cardioid cartridge.
RPM110 - Supercardioid cartridge.
* Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning.
* Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure WB98H C Clip On Condenser Instrument Mic Reviews