The Shure WBH is a subminiature, electret condenser head worn microphone. It provides uncompromised sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility in applications such as broadcast, theater, and touring. Despite their small size, the condenser element delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals. The microphone features a durable, low-profile wire frame headband which is fully adjustable for stability and comfort. A plastic carrying case protects the microphone and its accessories.
Comfortable, latex-free Dynaflex earforms that hide behind the ears.
• Thin, non-reflective wireframe that is easily hidden underneath hair.
• Ultra-thin detachable microphone boom mount for right or left positioning.
• Interchangeable frequency response caps (mild or high, two pieces each).
• Two foam windscreens included.
• Clothing clip for securing cable.
• Corrosion resistant.
• Easy to clean.
• Durable carrying case for protective storage.
• Available with either TA4F connectors or tinned leads (no connector) for full wireless system compatibility.
|SKU||WBH 54 BLK|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure WBH Headworn Microphone ONLY, 54 Blk Reviews