The Shure Model WH30 is a light yet rugged headset microphone. Designed for vocalists and instrument-playing vocalists, the WH30 utilizes a high quality electret-condenser cartridge suitable for all applications where mobility, comfort, low microphone-visibility, and high sound quality are required. Because of its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern, the WH30 provides isolation from extraneous sound sources and high gain-before-feedback.
The wireframe and gooseneck adjust to any head size and shape. An integrated elastic CROAKIES. headband comfortably pads and secures the headset. The WH30 is supplied with two snap-on windscreens, clothing clip, storage bag and cable-management device.
The WH30 headset microphone is a perfect fit for those who desire total freedom of movement and need the high-quality audio of a condenser microphone.
• Tailored frequency response enhances vocal range.
• Flexible gooseneck for optimum microphone placement.
• Isolation shock mount reduces vibration noise
• Low-profile, lightweight design.
• Cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain before feedback.
• High sound pressure level capability.
• Secure snap-on windscreen reduces "p" pops
• The RPM420 preamp requires phantom power from any 11 - 52 V source.
• 90WP1371 Windscreen
• WA330 connector
• RPM600 Wire Frame and Headband
• RK319 Headband ONLY
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure WH30 Condenser Headset Microphone, Tqg Reviews