Shure's new WL50 lavalier microphone series sets a new standard for miniature microphones. Visually unobtrusive, the WL50s are ideal for theater, television broadcast, video/film, and event production.
Designed for applications that require minimal visibility without compromising sound quality, these microphones are available individually, as well as with the Shure UHF, UC, SC and LX Wireless Systems.
• Electret condenser cartridge.
• Omnidirectional pattern.
• Two termination options: 4-pin mini connector (fits directly into Shure wireless transmitters), or unterminated (bare wire)
Two sensitivities available:
• Standard: -40 dBV/Pa (for speech applications)
• Reduced: -50 dBV/Pa (10 dB more headroom for theater applications)
• Interchangeable equalization caps for optimal clarity and response:
Silver mesh cap provides a 4 dB boost in the 8-18 kHz range - typically used in applications that require a microphone to be head-mounted
Gold mesh cap provides a 10 dB boost centered at 12 kHz - typically used in applications that require a chest-worn microphone.
• Black, beige, and white models are available.
• All models include magnet mount, lapel clip, dual tie clip, pin mount, and two foam windscreens.
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure WL50 Microflex Subminature Omni Lavalier Mic, Wx Reviews